If your organization distributes information about employment opportunities to job seekers or refers job seekers to employers, and would like to receive job vacancy notices for WBEX WKKJ WCHI WQLX, please provide WBEX WKKJ WCHI WQLX with the name, mailing address, e-mail address (if applicable), telephone number, fax number, and contact person and identify the category or categories of vacancies for which you would like information specified above to the following person at WBEX WKKJ WCHI WQLX
Dan Latham, Market Manager
45W Main Street
P.O. Box 94
Chillicothe, Ohio 45601
740 773 3000
It is the policy of WBEX WKKJ WCHI WQLX to provide equal employment opportunity to all qualified individuals without regard to their race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, sexual orientation or any other characteristic protected by law, in all personnel actions.
August 21, 2104
Clear Channel Communications, Inc. is the world’s largest radio and outdoor advertising company with leading market positions in each of its two business segments: Media & Entertainment and Outdoor. Clear Channel is also one of the most innovative media players in the market – a leader in the converging media space, having developed best-in-class integrated media offers (e.g. Radio/Web).
Clear Channel Media + Entertainment Chillicothe is searching for Part Time Board Operator
· Ability to operate radio station control room including digital audio delivery and storage systems, in a variety of situations, and ability to record and produce various programs including news casts, sports cast, weather forecasts, commercials and community affairs programming.
· Write, submit and prepare for air various programming elements such as voice tracks from announcers, commercials, news, sports and promotional announcements.
· Post timely information such as news and sports to web sites and social media
· Assist as needed with commercial scheduling programs
· Help maintain radio stations in compliance with FCC rules and regulations.
· Assist with office duties such as reception as needed.
· Candidates must have the ability to prioritize workload and accurately perform multiple tasks in a high volume and deadline driven environment and work a variety of shifts including evenings and weekends.
· Excellent problem solving skills and the ability to work in an open environment with ongoing distractions is required.
· Must be detail oriented with exceptional organizational, interpersonal and communication skills.
· High School diploma or Associates degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school. Will consider current college students.
· Knowledge of all FCC rules and regulations.
· Keyboarding and computer skills required
· Knowledge of digital audio system operations ( RCS NexGen and RCS News experience helpful)
· Ability to frequently lift and/or move in excess of 20 pounds.
· Superior oral and written communications skills
· Ability to work mostly evenings and weekends
Must Apply on line at https://careerchannel.silkroad.com/ use Join and search “Ohio”
Or use the job code 4184
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.