Local News Stories

 

Fire at Papa John's

Fire at Papa John's

Fire crews responded to Papa John's on North High Street in Chillicothe, Tuesday afternoon. Police Officer Bud Lytle said the motor to the heating, ventilation, and air conditioning unit in the ceiling overheated, causing flames to come through the roof and resulting in some damage.

Firefighters were able to quickly extinguish the fire, clearing the scene just after 1pm, and there were no injuries, according to Lytle.

(Photo Credit: Christina Wolford/Clear Channel)

 

More Articles